Marketing and Digital Media Internship
Urban Pulse Direct (UPD) is a small business resource dedicated to building an online community to support minority small businesses on all digital platforms, and converting online support to actual customers. UPD provides an interactive platform for minority small business to connect with consumers and stand out by highlighting their company’s special features. In addition to promoting small businesses on the UPD Platforms (i.e. iloveupd.com, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube), UPD provides business and marketing strategy solutions to help minority small businesses become sustainable in the marketplace and attract customers vis-a-vi UPD SMART Solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing and digital media intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, including digital and social media.
As a marketing and digital media intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising strategy team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. You will play an active role in the development of Urban Pulse Direct’s online community. Under the supervision of the VP, Managing Partner & Editor, the marketing and digital media intern will maintain Urban Pulse Direct’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing, digital advertising and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Assist in execution of advertising campaigns (e.g. digital advertising, social media, broadcast media)
- Updates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ Accounts
- Assist with reviewing data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers. Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook,
- Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications a plus (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS degree
- Available to work 6-8 hours per week.
How to apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Consumer Insights & Demand Internship
We are currently seeking a Consumer Insights & Demand Intern. The Consumer Insights & Demand Intern supports the Consumer Insights & Demand team to better understand and attract Carnival Cruise Line’s target consumer market(s) by executing and assisting quantitative and qualitative research initiatives. Responsibilities may include research design, data analysis, report creation, insight presentations, and dashboard development.
- Market researcher: Has basic market research skill set (knowledge of quantitative/qualitative research methodologies, questionnaire writing, survey testing, understanding of statistical concepts, etc.)
- Analytical: Makes clear, well-reasoned recommendations
- Customer-focused: Thinks from a consumer’s point of view
- Innovative: Contributes a unique and different perspective to the team
- Collaborative: Works together with cross-functional groups
- Communicative: Effectively presents results to senior management
- Adaptable: Works in a fast-paced, occasionally ambiguous environment
- Using/leveraging third party data sources (e.g., Nielsen PRIZM, Neustar) to better understand the Carnival Cruise Line guest and/or validate existing research
- Assist in the creation of a Carnival Cruise Line “Fact Book” e.g. building a guest data encyclopedia and dictionary by documenting the data sources and data fields that are accessible to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, or other similar field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Market research (knowledge of quantitative/qualitative research methodologies, questionnaire writing, survey testing, understanding of statistical concepts), data analysis and problem-solving, customer-centric mindset, innovative perspective, collaborative (works well in cross-functional teams), communicative (effectively presents results to senior leadership), adaptive (able to work in dynamic, fast-paced environments)
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint; SPSS, SAS, R, and/or Tableau a plus
Part time | $500 a month July 15 – December 15
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School’s mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable employee that has an interest in business/marketing and/or social media to help us with our marketing and enrollment efforts at our Coconut Grove office. Minimum 20 hours a week. Office hours: 10am – 7pm. Fun office environment. Part-time position can potentially turn into a full time position in the future.
- Prepare marketing materials for events
- Manage marketing material inventory
- Use Salesforce Data Management system to pull reports for marketing brochure requests
- Assist with FedEx mailings and shipments of marketing materials
- Conduct market research
- Other miscellaneous marketing tasks
- Internet savvy
- HTML Experience (Emails & Landing Pages)
- Strong writing skills
- Fluent in English & Spanish required
- Portuguese is a plus
- Fast learner
- Comfortable working independently
How to apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time | $12-15 Per Hour (no more than 15$ per hour)
Language Requirement: Fully bilingual in English / Portuguese
Hours: Part-Time, Monday – Friday and some Saturdays (Up to 30 hours a week)
We are looking for dynamic, driven, energetic, and bilingual candidates to join our recruitment team for our outbound telesales department to support our Latin America recruiting efforts. This is a part-time role great for students.
Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with us, please contact us!
Your Role Will Consist of
- Contacting and advising our Latin American prospective students and helping to sell the program
- Set up phone interviews for those candidates who qualify for the program
- Interacting with our customers in a professional manner, in line with our brand and values
- Consistently meeting and exceeding all team sales targets
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fully bilingual in English / Portuguese
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Motivated to meet sales goals
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com