Published on April 26, 2016
Seeking Fashion Intern for Up and Coming Fashion Brand.
Are you the go to fashion guru in your group of friends? Do you love social media, photography, and all things creative? Then you may have an incredible opportunity to work with the brightest minds in this city.
Shop Yuppie is currently seeking a fashion intern who will put together looks, create content for various social media platforms and help us engage with our audience. Must be good at writing and have a gut understanding of fashion and style.
– Problem Solver
– Non Complainer
– Self Starter
– Detail Oriented
– Must know: Facebook, Instagram + Pinterest
– Photoshop is a PLUS
– Can express themselves in 140 characters or less
This position will start at 20 hours per week. The opportunity is paid contingent upon a 30-day unpaid probation period. Unlimited growth opportunities if you are a hustler.
How to Apply:
Send email to Elizabeth Monterrey: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Describe yourself in 140 characters
– Why should I hire you?
No resume needed, portfolio is preferred.
Position: Marketing Intern
About the Company: Marketites is a digital marketing company that specializes in technology and consumer product goods. Their mission is to research and implement the most effective marketing tools to take creative ideas into flawless execution. They combine the skills of creativity and analytics to develop the best marketing strategies to achieve market success.
About the Position: The Marketing Intern will be responsible for conducting research, participate in brainstorming sessions, create and organize executive decks, manage social media, as well as keep track of marketing activities and help in their execution.
Skills: Great attention to detail, organizational skills, multitasking, research, basic Microsoft office knowledge.
How to Apply: Send resume, cover letter, or portfolio to Elizabeth Monterrey at email@example.com
Lidl Sales Operations Managers exhibit a range of skills and qualities while managing their district of stores, including business acumen and innovation, relationship and team building, and excellence in customer service. They utilize these skills and qualities to manage and maintain top performance within their stores. SOMs are responsible for driving sales by ensuring exceptional standards, product quality and freshness, full product availability, and customer service excellence. Other duties will include: recruit, hire, coach, develop, and effectively manage the performance of team members to drive results.
If selected as an SOM you will participate in a comprehensive, best in class training program where you will learn the business from the ground up as well as develop and expand your problem solving, people management, and business skills. During training you will work closely with current employees at every level of the business, who will assist you through solid “hands on” experience and formal training sessions on key topics relevant to your new role.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive results through instilling our efficiency principles in your team
- Ensure a high level of productivity by implementing efficient and effective work practices
- Ensure that excellent customer service is instilled in the store culture
- Ensure exceptional store standards and quality
- Motivate employees and create a results-focused working environment
- Manage performance through coaching and development
- Manage staffing, onboarding, training, and appraisals for store management
- Lead by example and work within our Company Values
- Monitor store KPIs• Implement store procedures and sales initiatives
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient store operations
- Oversee cash management and procedure implementation
- Any other duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Business or Retail Management
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated upward mobility
- Experience in a leadership position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with office software programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to train in Europe for up to 12 months
- Must have a US drivers license or the ability to obtain one prior to employment
- Must have open availability to meet business needs
- Must be flexible and relocatable after training program
How to Apply: