Published: July 22nd, 2015
Intern in Content
Intern in Marketing
Intern in Social Media
This internship program is designed to introduce students to the “start-up real world” by providing them with the opportunity to gain experience and apply their formal education to actual work situations. Students will work directly with the founders on all facets of launching the business.
Komuns is a startup looking to do social impact in the way parents connect with their kids and other families building a better society based on communication, connection and enjoyment. Komuns is an app that makes it easy to meet parents with common friends and similar family interests!
Komuns is launching in July 2015, in Miami as an area test, to rapidly scale to NY and LA. The interns will help in the execution of and deploy the strategy of key partners.
We give school credits, and we help with transportation expenses.
- Utilizes social media to communicate educational values to the community
- Coordinates online marketing strategy with parents and institutions
- Collaborates on projects and assignments to reach the objective
- Demonstrates interest in helping parents educate their children with empathy, respect and limits
- Able to work in office 24 hours each week
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and an unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Knowledge of different Educational methods
- Willingness to assume responsibility
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.