Published: July 21st, 2015
Language Requirement: Fully bilingual in English / Portuguese
Location: Coconut Grove (Miami), FL
Compensation: $10-12 Per Hour + bonus on-target earnings
Hours: Part-Time, Monday – Friday (PM hours)
HULT International Business School is a top-ranked business education institution, offering MBA, Master and Undergraduate programs in six locations around the globe. It is ranked the 27th best business education in the world and the 17th best business education in the U.S. by The Economist Magazine. The Financial Times has also recognized it as one of the Top 100 business schools worldwide.
They are looking for a dynamic, driven, energetic, and bilingual candidate to join their recruitment team for their outbound telesales department to support their Latin America recruiting efforts. This is a part-time role great for students. The recruiters are just like advisors: they travel, meet, and speak to the students and help them with the application process which includes making sure they have visas, test scores, and transcripts all in due time to start school.
Your Role Will Consist of:
- Contacting and advising their Latin American prospective students and helping to sell the program
- Set up phone interviews for those candidates who qualify for the program
- Interacting with their customers in a professional manner, in line with their brand and values
- Consistently meeting and exceeding all team sales targets
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fully bilingual in English / Portuguese
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Motivated to meet sales goals
The ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, detail oriented, enjoys a fast paced work environment, has strong people skills, demonstrates outstanding enthusiasm towards a young team, and willingness to exceed targets and grow with the business.
Please email resume to: email@example.com