Martini Bar @ Gulfstream Park
Director of Marketing and Events: Responsible for the management and coordination of all events and marketing efforts at Martini Bar. This role is responsible for the creation, direction, and implementation of all marketing materials such as event flyers and other promotional materials. Responsible for all social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) as well as managing the business website, email blasts, and internal marketing communications to management and staff.
Director of Events: Responsible for customer inquiries. They will be setting up venue walk-throughs. Manage and execute corporate events and private parties. As the Director of Events it is important to maintain a professional image and foster community networking, as well as establishing business contacts and maintaining relationships with concierge, residents, and local businesses to promote Martini Bar and private events.
Location: Hallandale Beach, FL
Schedule: Monday-Fridays 10 AM-6 PM (must be available to work select weekends for special events)
Must be available for immediate hire.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply Reliable Power INC
Location: Miramar, FL
- Grow our following on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube.
- Create, schedule, and plan interaction with social media followers.
- Shoot, edit, and publish instructional videos for our Youtube account.
- Maintain company website with product info, service bulletins, etc.
- Create original content for blog and social media accounts.
- Develop marketing outreach strategy.
- Other various tasks pertaining to the internet, media, and marketing materials..
- Proficiency in: Basic web-design, social media, video shooting/editing/ publishing, basic Photoshop.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student and live within a thirty minute drive to Miramar area.
Compensation $15.00 per hour.
Hours: estimated10-20 hours per week (flexible)
If you are interested, contact email@example.com
Royal Caribbean Summer 2015 Internship
As an intern you will be a part of our dynamic, global workforce and work closely with our leadership to gain insight into how we create the products, systems and services that help us deliver the best vacation experience to our guests on land and at sea.
The 2015 Summer Internship Program will run from June 8th – July 31st. The program is a paid internship where you will work approximately 30 hours per week on a project within an assigned department. Based on your interest, education and experience, you will be matched to an internship assignment within one of the departments below:
- Community & Government Relations
- Hotel Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- New building & Fleet Design
- Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program or graduate program, pursuing a major pertinent to one of our business units
- Approaching your senior year (Winter 2015, Spring 2016 graduates) in an undergraduate program or a graduate program
- A minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale
- Must have authorization to work in the US or the ability to obtain work authorization
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miami
Schedule (Shoreside Only): Part-time
Employee Status: Temporary
If you are interested, apply here
CBSSports.com is seeking a college intern to support its consumer marketing team. Candidate will assist in the support and execution of digital, direct marketing campaigns that promote Fantasy Sports, live video, mobile apps and more. The internship is for a very proactive, organized individual who is interested in being immersed in a 24/7 vibrant sports media work environment.
- Competitive research to benchmark and compare the offerings of other providers in the space, producing reports to help drive better decision-making about best practices for messaging, creative, user experience and more
- Tracking and documenting existing Marketing campaigns (campaign screenshots, copy, date/offer tracking, etc.) and offering recommendations for new promotional opportunities
- Image research to assist the marketing team in locating and preparing high-quality photographs and artwork for advertising campaigns
- Project management of key project deliverables and timelines for marketing team
- Monitor and ensure marketing measurement tactics are updated and regularly maintained
- Documenting and processing invoices
- Assist with event planning and survey creation
- Organize and contribute to team meetings, tracking and assisting with takeaways and next steps
- Miscellaneous organizational and procedural tasks to help the marketing department run smoothly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills (planning and prioritizing
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, but also work well with co-workers in a team environment
- Able to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Flexible, open minded and forward thinking
- Internet savvy and passionate about digital media and marketing
- Driven, hard working and dedicated to achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Sports fan and/or Fantasy Sports player is a plus
- Intern candidates must be currently enrolled in college/university with at least one semester to go after completion of the internship
If you are interested, apply here