At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for top talent to join our Facilities/Administration Department team in Coral Gables, Florida as a Marketing Intern. ONLY current students will be considered, this is a paid internship!
- Education – Must be a Sophomore or a Junior in college
- Must have a can do attitude and is willing to learn new things
- Must be very organized and have great follow through skills
- Must be MS Office proficient with strong PowerPoint & Excel Skills • Must be able to multi task in a fast pace environment
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Part Time Freelancers and Contractors
We are looking for part-time work, freelancers, and independent contractors, to assist us with social and digital media marketing. We need folks to assist with account management, writing, blogging, Tweets, posting, close captioning, web maintenance, and the whole and entire gamut of needs and duties imaginable with those platforms.
- Google Places
- Websites and more
How to apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Channel Outdoor is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies with more than 675,000 displays reaching more than half a billion people in more than 40 countries on five continents each month. We’re looking for someone who is driven and good at developing customer relationships.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
- Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval
- Oversees project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
- Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites. Communicates and coordinate with Charting and other internal departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned or requested.
- 4-year college degree, BA/BS or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of progressive sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Media sales experience preferred but not required.
- Residency within the territory preferred.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Sales achievement with experience in consultative or “needs” based selling techniques.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Negotiating – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Focusing on the Bottom Line – Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
- Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
How to apply: Send resume to MurielGlemaud@clearchannel.