Full Time Administrative Assistant| Part Time Administrative Assistant
Mango’s Tropical Cafe is the life of the party on South Beach with cocktails, live Latin music & racy dancers until 5 AM.
Seeking experienced, full-time and part-time, fluently bilingual (English & Spanish) Admin Asst. to work front desk @ Mango’s, Sobe Restaurant/Night Club.
– Handle a wide range of duties for multiple supervisors.
– In charge of telephones, visitors, filing, mail, etc.
– Must have a great personality
– Fluently bilingual in English and Spanish
– Shifts Mon-Fri.
– 30+ hours/week
– Busy office, must be flexible & available to work as needed weekends, evenings, holidays.
– Hospitality experience is a plus
– Starting rate $14 p/h
How to Apply: Candidates must send pic w/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Havas Media Buyer
Havas Media Group gathers together the media talent from within Havas, one of the leading global communications and marketing groups.
– Request code creation for new clients to Finance to set up in the system
– Enters orders in the corresponding software (DDS) to create drafts
– Sends insertion orders and/or flowcharts to vendors with proper authorization
– Ensures changes are placed in the system (DDS), that they are reflected in the flowcharts and vendors are notified
– Sends flowcharts to Miami Billing for reconciliation
– Support Miami Billing’s efforts to reconcile Cable, Digital or Print (as applicable)
– Input investments provided by Media Negotiations Director into correspoding system
– Responsible for finding discrepancies, contacting the vendor and making the required changes in the system
– Enters invoices in the system (Adbuyer or DDS)
– Prepares reports with pertinent information relating to campaigns; Planned vs. Aired budgets, spots, TRP’s, reach and frequencies per country, per brand
– Responsible for delivery and control of creative materials (manually and/or digitally)
– One to two years experience as an Intern or Freelance
Skills and Competencies:
– Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
– Knowledge of Prisma, Mediamind, TGI, Ibope
– Strong interpersonal relationship skills
– Strong ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How to Apply: Candidates must email their resume to email@example.com
Newell Brands is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of leading brands. For more than 100 years, the enduring strength of the company has been its ability to keep reinventing itself. As the needs of consumers have evolved, so have we.
The Marketing Assistant position supports marketing & web operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
– Support the web team by helping the content manager with the data entry of the 8 different Oster platform sites (distributors, product updates, retail, and recipes, among other).
– Manage social media customer service cases. Serve as resource to gather, organize and follow up cases that come via direct message with the SBE’s and follow up on case status looking for case resolution. Will work closely with social media community manager and Communications Sr. Manager.
– Assist the team with social media and campaigns production. Collaborate in the production pre & post process.
– Update competitor database by inputting data from marketing activities, prices, advertising clippings and investment; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
– Supports the marketing team with new product presentations by assembling slide shows and help with product training booklets.
– Lead the maintenance of the marketing JCS graphics website library by organizing the data and information by brand and category. In LATAM we have more than 25 categories and at least we support ten with marketing activities. Collaborate with Corporate (Boca) resources for data migration and be a consultation resource for the LATAM countries on the best use of the tool, file finding and file sharing.
– Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Coordinate and collaborate with events coordination.
– General administrative task for the department: coordinate conference call, live meeting, vendors meeting, among others.
– BBA Marketing/Communications/Digital
Skills and Competencies:
– Bilingual English & Spanish
– Reporting Skills, written communication,
– Must be highly organized
– Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills (power point), Prezi program
– Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, time sensitive environment required
How to Apply: Candidates must email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Research Associate- Entry Level Position
Douglas Elliman Development Marketing combines unrivaled sales and marketing expertise with an in-depth awareness of the most intricate details to major trends. The Elliman team delivers a holistic approach encompassing comprehensive in-house research, product development, marketing and sales, operations, property management, mortgage financing and title services.
Reporting to the Executive VP of DEDM, the Research Associate implements and maintains an efficient system that provides accurate, timely market data and analysis of residential new development activity and trends impacting the market areas where DouglasElliman Development Marketing (“DEDM”) Groupserves. The Research Associate assists with the overall management and execution of the research function of DEDM.
For more information on the responsibilities and qualifications visit the link below.
How to Apply: http://jobview.sfexaminer.monster.com/v2/job/View?JobID=166553617
Assistant Account Executive/Account Executive in Minneapolis
Students can log in to the Business Career Link and look up Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive under Young & Rubicam. Job # 747813.
Full-Time Account Manager
Turbine Controls, LLC is looking for a driven individual to work in their Miramar, FL location in their Aviation/Aerospace industry.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing existing accounts via high levels of customer service with the ultimate goal to expand and strengthen the business relationship. The Account Manager is part of the sales team and will work closely with the Customer Service Manager and VP Sales and Marketing to monitor and optimize the revenue potential of each assigned account.
– Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone and email etiquette
– Results driven with a sense of urgency, motivated by success
– Ability to travel and visit customers, attend trade shows
– High level of integrity and work ethic
– Paid vacation and holidays
– Medical and dental insurance
How to Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com