As the Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Be in charge of the overall online success by creating and executing a digital marketing strategy along side the Marketing Director. Work in introducing multi-channel marketing, Social Media, SEO, paid search, display advertising, and online analytics.
- Help build the brands’ online presence. Provide educational information on best practices and experience in creating, managing, optimizing, and analyzing campaigns with a focus on data analysis and performance.
Your main duties and tasks will be to:
- Execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including posting content and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across all major channels – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Yelp, and other User Review sites.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar for short-term viral initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
- Create and build content library for use globally.
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Improve organic search performance using social media engagement to drive a measurable increase in visitors and leads.
- Promote employee participation on social media networks.
- Display Advertising: Manage and optimize display marketing efforts towards category ROI goals. Work with graphic designers to build creative for banner ads.
- Reporting & Analytics: Generate and present reports, analysis and recommendations for assigned channels. Interpret campaign trends and monitor key performance indicators uniquely across marketing channels.
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics. Certification and experience developing and managing multiple digital campaigns with budgets of $50k+ is preferred.
- Test and develop multi-media advertising methods (including video), as well as other new ways to reach audiences through digital media.
- Able to attend events and post live from the events
- Project management
- Relationship management
- Marketing mix knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested please send your resumes to GArdito@aresdistributors.com
PAID Marketing Internship
Location: Broward/Palm Beach
Hours will be flexible with your school schedule.
Requirement: over 21 years of age
Duration: 3-6 months
If you are interested apply here!
If you’d like to search for other Yelp internships in other cities around the country, click here!
Schedule: M-F 9 am-6 pm
As the Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Work collaboratively with the Online Marketing Manager
- Be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining all Latin American websites including: Mexico and Brazil markets.
- Analyzes promotional campaigns and provides insight of booking trends by market.
- Will create, build and monitor promotional codes in the Reservation system in order to track, analyze and inform senior management of success of online banners/offers.
- Provide creative copy, images and design direction for multiple online promotional campaigns with aggressive timelines.
- Utilizes a comprehensive web content management tool that is constantly evolving to adhere to strenuous business needs
- Source, identify and evaluate new trends and opportunities to achieve an increase in direct internet traffic and online production
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or Hospitality Management
- 1 year of Online marketing experience
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Experience working with web content management tools
- Understanding of how technical and non-technical factors influence online behavior
- Basic understanding of HTML, Photoshop and Acrobat is a plus
- Has a proactive approach and a strong drive for results
- Shows flexibility and has a high level of integrity
- Travel and hospitality industry experience a plus
If you are interested, please send your resume to onlinepromotions@iberostar-hotels
They are an established recruiting and staffing firm that is part of Marcum LLP, the 15th largest CPA firm in the nation. Marcum Search is a preferred vendor to many organizations including; Fortune 1000 Companies, large privately held organizations, CPA firms and midsize and small closely held organizations.
Searching for interns who have a strong desire to pursue a career in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications.
As the Marketing Intern you will:
Support the Executive Vice President& the marketing department in the areas of social media, copy writing, content proofing and project management in order to help Marcum Search further build brand awareness and its mission to provide recruiting and staffing services to organizations throughout South Florida.
Key tasks will include:
- Market Research
- Social Networking
- Print/Online Communication
- Website Management
- Event Planning
- Gain real experience within a business environment developing and implementing marketing and social media tools.
- Apply marketing concepts learned in the classroom in a real business environment.
- Examine how social networking & social media initiatives drive online awareness & business.
- Paid: $12 per hour
- A strong desire to pursue a career Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Outstanding academic accomplishments
- Excellent communication; motivated self-starter; and the ability to analyze and synthesize information
- A major in marketing/advertising or communications
- Excellent written communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this company, click here!
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or preferably call Michael Paris at (954) 320-8265