Published: July 31st, 2015
They are a boutique agency specializing in culture marketing for major beverage and lifestyle brands. The role of marketing interns is to assist the agency team in the planning and managing of ongoing marketing programs, campaigns and other projects.
DEFY is seeking talent with a passion to create outstanding work. They seek Marketing Interns that will work with their team from their studio, located in Miami’s Little Haiti.
- A solid understanding of marketing communications mix and its uses – including but not limited to:
- Collateral development
- Candidates must be able to assist with day-to-day relations between the Vendors and the Agency
- Have project management experience
- The ability to coordinate work dealing with multiple projects in cooperation with various Agency team members
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced, deadline driven environment
- Efficient handling of communication between Vendors and Agency staff
- Office clerical duties including proofreading, data entry, compiling reports, etc.
- Logistical and administrative duties including event coordination and execution
- Assist in flow of information dealing with projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Mac OS, Windows, Word Processing, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint
- Flexible availability including nights and weekend
- A great attitude and drive for excellence
- Passion for music and arts, a plus
Position Type: Intern, contract to hire, Part Time
Location: Miami, FL
Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com