Published: January 10th, 2016
SMG Summer Internship
They are looking for talented interns across all areas, including (but not limited to):
- Data & Analytics
- Technology Activation
- Technology Operations & Solutions
- Bidded Media (Search, Social & Programmatic)
- Media/Multicultural Media
- Audience & Measurement Solutions/Integrated Insights
- Human Experience Strategy
- Corporate Communications
- And many more!
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Graduation date between Spring 2016 and Spring 2017
Application Deadline: January 11th
You may read more about the internship here!
JPMorgan Chase & INROADS Fellowship Development Program
A three-month program designed to help expand student’s knowledge of financial services while sharpening their skill set for internship opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
Benefits of becoming a Fellow:
- Attend sessions that will give you the ability to learn about the industry and the firm
- Gain technical skills and fundamentals financial insights
- Participate in career readiness workshops
- Have the opportunity to be mentored by an employee of the firm
- Take part in online activities (financial modules as well as other relevant courses)
- African-American/Afro-Latino students
- Be a rising sophomore
- Graduating in 2018
- Interest in the financial industry
If you interested in applying please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship – Fan Loyalty & Digital Marketing
- Creatively devise strategic implementations of Loyalty marketing program.
- Aid in coordinating and administrating the season ticket loyalty program.
- Help fulfill rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences for Marlins members.
- Support further development of a Big Data strategy by utilizing loyalty data and metrics to report on customer engagement and habit trends.
- Assist with the Club’s Digital and Social Media Marketing initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, accountable and self-sufficient.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate creativity so as to constantly identify new opportunities to promote the Marlins brand via loyalty, digital and social platforms.
- Ability to work during games, nights, weekends & occasional holidays during the baseball season.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Sport Management or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and recommended.
- Experience with event planning, reporting or statistics a plus.
If you are interested in applying go here!