Social Media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and many others combined have billions of daily users. Social users include an audience of both consumers and business professionals both male and female, from ages 13 to 80. By building a robust social media campaign, companies can target any age group and demographic to grow their customer/client list.
Social influence marketing is the art of gaining new customers through social media platforms, by influencing their buying decisions through viral campaigns, friends and targeted offerings.
Business Bragger is a Social Influence Marketing company who specializes in building social media campaigns that drive awareness, retention and new business. Their services include: Social Media Strategy, Daily Social Media Management, Creative Content Development, Social Networking, Business Blogging, Social Advertising, Community Building and Management and Much, Much More!
- Construct blogs that will grab attention of the reader while being optimized for search engines among a variety of industries
- Opportunity to learn how to write for the web
- Search engines with new SEO tactics and social media.
- Quick learner
- Enjoys fast-paced environments
- Skilled in English writing
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Job Type: Internship
Start date: Immediately
Qualex Consulting Services, Inc. is a leading software solutions services company headquartered in North Miami, Florida. Qualex provides software and consulting services for governments, the financial services, insurance, telecommunications, energy, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail and healthcare industry.
- Content creation – across multiple social media platforms, website (updates), communications materials, and email campaigns for branding and lead generation. Apply strategic thinking, analytical insights to build and implement new campaigns and effectively and creatively engage with our target audience.
- Social media marketing – managing and growing the company’s presence through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and Social Media measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve them through testing and new initiatives. Analysis areas might include (but not limited to): retention, lifetime value, promotions, product categories, and channel metrics
- Creating and deploying lead generating marketing and PR programs
- Maintaining and uploading spreadsheets of data in Excel and Dynamic CRM
- Sales lead sourcing and internet research
- Creating reports and data maintenance
- Junior or Senior currently pursuing a Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Communications, Technology or related fields of study; 3.0 minimum GPA required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with writing samples (writing samples preferred but not necessary.)
Job Type: Paid internship.
Duration: 10 week program/ 20 hours per week
Location: North Miami Beach
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Ms. Desiree Alvarez at email@example.com