The Eli Lilly Sales Internship is a unique 10 – week program designed to give students “hands-on” experience in selling Pharmaceuticals. After completing part of sales training at home, students travel to Indianapolis for additional classroom training and to experience the Lilly corporate culture.
Sales Interns are assigned a territory and are responsible for calling on physicians. Interns will sell one of Lilly’s products and are integrated into District teams. Each student is assigned a mentor to assist them with territory management and selling skills. All interns are provided a company car and an iPad as part of the internship.
Dates: Class 1 – May 18, 2016 Class 2 – June 11, 2016
Who are they looking for?
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone’s life
- 3 years of undergraduate studies towards a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree
- Expected graduation between Dec 2016 and August 2017
- Must be 21 years of age by June 1, 2016
- Completion of the Pre-Employment Screen(PES)
- Must be able to start the Sales Internship on day 1
- Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
Lilly does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this position
- A clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrate excellent communication/ interpersonal skills, leadership ability, and the ability to learn & apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Possess strong influence/ persuasion/negotiation skills
How To Apply
- CLICK HERE
- Scroll down to “Search Openings” and enter the ID # 20312 in the Req I D field
- Click the search button, this will take you directly to the position Internship – US Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Internship Position (Click)
- To submit your resume for formal consideration, click on “Apply to Job”
- Follow subsequent Lilly account set up instructions to complete posting, profile information, resume and employment questions.
- Regarding the Bachelor question, answer: NO, I am seeking a Sales Internship
- Once you complete the on-line application, please click the submit button and you will be directed to take the Pre-Employment Screen (PES) on “ESELEX”. You must pass the PES to be eligible for an interview.
Note: Posting via the link above does not guarantee an interview, but ensures your interest and information is captured within Lilly’s applicant tracking system for further consideration and subsequent next steps.