Published: October 7th, 2015
Since 2004, Yelp’s mission has been connecting people with great local businesses. They’ve fundamentally changed the way consumers make buying decisions by taking word of mouth online. Yelp brings transparency to the local business market, and they believe in helping consumers make smarter and more informed decisions about where to spend their money.
As an Account Executive you’ll help transform the local business landscape, influencing how people make buying decisions from finding a dentist to where they’re having dinner tonight. Yelp’s fast-paced sales team has an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and great training, you’ve come to the right place.
- Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Yelp’s platform and advertising packages, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ successful years in high volume sales
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Are coachable, implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self improvement
- Have demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Are assertive, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive
- Are genuinely curious about people, local business, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
Location: New York
Job Type: Full-Time/Paid
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to BrianaP@Yelp.com
Supply Chain / Logistics Internship
South American Parts Corporation (SAP USA) is a privately owned distribution company in the spare parts aftermarket industry that supports over 50 OEM brands and six (6) company owned brands covering driveline, suspension, steering, electrical (alternators, starters and ignition coils), cooling, fuel pumps/modules, brake components, hydraulic clutch, magnetic sensors and oil seals. Corporate headquarters and main distribution center is located in Miami, Florida with an additional distribution center in Shanghai, China. In addition to our domestic sales, SAP USA currently exports to South America, Central America, Mexico, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India and Russia.
In this role, the candidate will be working closely with both the logistics and supply chain management team with the aim of improving process and procedures in the department.
- Gather logistics data to create report and compare year-to-year progress on cost control for logistics, come up with cost-saving recommendations for management.
- Assist in duty drawback claims.
- Verify duty and freight charges to calculate landed cost. Come up with recommendations for improvements.
- Develop processes and procedures in logistics to improve efficiencies.
- Understand shipping terms
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Can do attitude
- Supply Chain/ Logistic tracks intern preferred
- Desire to learn
Job Type: Internship (3 months)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Taschen Store Miami Beach
- Represent the TASCHEN brand and Benedikt Taschen’s vision
- Sell books and photographic prints and be the source of information on all things TASCHEN related
- Create an in-store experience that meets and exceeds expectations
- Complete assigned tasks – visual presentation, stock processing, event planning, store cleaning
- At least two years retail experience
- Flexible availability to work nights and weekends
- Client relations experience and a client book
- Passion about our unique and highly successful program
- Interest and knowledge in art, architecture, fashion, photography, design, film, pop culture, music and sexy books
- Ability to sell to a high profile client base
- Excellent written and personal presentation skills
- Outgoing, solution-oriented, creative, internationally minded, enthusiastically self-starting, and flexible
- Ability to connect with customers from all walks of life
- Polished communication skills
Job Type: Paid/Immediate Start
Location: Miami Beach
To apply, please send your resumes to Andre Monteiro at firstname.lastname@example.org