Published: September 21st, 2015
Last week at our AMA general meeting we had Guy Monticello, AMA Alumnus and owner of Tinzi Marketing come out to talk to our members about SEO and how important it can be in keeping a business alive in our technology driven world. He highlighted the changes Google made a few years back regarding the things companies needed on their websites if they wanted to keep their ranking on Google searches.
One of the biggest changes that Guy mentioned was how companies had to get on top of getting their websites to be mobile-friendly, showing us that Mobilgeddon is no joke. Google decided that if your website was not mobile-friendly then you should not be in their top rankings, forcing many large and small companies alike to sit down and re-evaluate their websites, blogs, and everything in between if they wanted to have a chance at keeping their search rankings.
Another very important fact Guy mentioned was that Tinzi Marketing is now looking for interns! As an intern for Tinzi you will have the opportunity to work in marketing strategy, social media, and even web design. For more information and how to apply read below!
Marketing Intern | Advertising Intern | Graphic Design Intern | Web Design Intern
- Engage in graphic design to create ads, social media posts, billboard designs, flyers, and business cards using Adobe Photoshop and/ or Adobe Illustrator
- Assist in the creation and design of SEO-Friendly and mobile optimized websites
- Actively participate and contribute to marketing strategy sessions to generate fresh, new ideas for clients
- Work with social media and web design analytics software
Choose between one of three internship tracks: Social Media, Web Design, and Marketing Strategy. Each track has its own unique set of responsibilities
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior attending an accredited college or university
- Minimum G.P.A. of 2.75 (out of 4.0)
- Actively participate in extracurricular activities such as the AMA, SGA, PBL, or any other on-campus organization
- Possess strong written communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate interest in the fields of advertising, marketing, web design, or communications
- Knowledge in Photoshop is a plus
This is a minimum 6-8 month internship program. You may be able to receive school credit for this internship, but you must first check with your accredited college or university before applying, or ask them for more information.
If you are interested in applying, email Guy Monticello at email@example.com
Read more about Tinzi Marketing here!