Published: September 16th, 2015
Marketing and SEO Intern
Tablelist.com is a platform where users can prepay & reserve VIP/bottle service, guest list and tickets to their favorite nightclubs, lounges and events from their phones. They are generating $500,000 a month in revenue, have over $5.5m in funding, and are a driven team of 17 people.
- Grow traffic to our website by writing engaging information about nightclubs
- Take the information on each club (prices, policies, locations, etc…) and weave it into paragraph form
- Ensure that specific words are used in each paragraph and heading, which will help our pages rank higher in Google
- Write in a style and with a vocabulary that resonates with our target audience.
- Write posts of between 300 to 500 words
- Collect relevant and important data on each nightclub by searching the internet and communicating with our promotions teams
- Creative – Be able to write the same idea or write about the exact same topic in using different words and sentence structures so that no two sentences are the same.
- Persistent – Some venue information may be hard to find. Using different words to say the same thing may challenge your creativity. You’ll persist and make it happen.
- Detail Oriented – Our customers rely on this information being accurate, and writing for SEO requires using very specific words in very specific ways.
- Strong Work Ethic – We have big ambitions and want to take over the night clubbing world! That’s going to require a lot of work, so we need someone who can roll up their sleeves and get stuff done.
- Open to New Ideas – solicit feedback and genuinely seeks input to improve their work. Writing for SEO is not hard, but it does require learning a specific writing style. Additionally, SEO writing is driven by data, not opinion. So if we find one style of writing produces better results than another, we adjust accordingly.
- Strong Team Player – Works well with groups, peers, and is excellent at forging relationships throughout the company. You’re going to need a lot of information from many people on the team, so the stronger your bonds, the better your results.
Location: Miami Beach
Job Type: Part-time/Internship
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org