Published: August 19th, 2015
Cyber Risk Auditing and Finance Auditing Consultants
Find out about Sunera’s available positions here!
If you are interested, please email Mirna Acavedo at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a unique career-building opportunity for motivated, creative and professional people who can excel in a challenging and fast-paced business environment. We are interviewing candidates for paid internships at our Miami (Lincoln Road) office. You will gain valuable experience in the development and management of marketing and communications programs while assisting account teams with research, creative brainstorms, social media content development, preparing news releases, analyzing coverage and preparing client reports. Interns are evaluated and given first priority for full-time openings based on performance and qualifications after 90 days.
With offices in Miami, New York and Los Angeles, Pinta is a full-service agency reinventing the art of cross-cultural marketing. We help clients reach general market consumers in diverse communities, first-generation Hispanics nationwide, and U.S.-born, English-dominant and fully-acculturated Latinos. We serve top multinationals and brands such as Facebook, T-Mobile, TD Bank, Miami Marlins, UFC, Mayweather Promotions and beIN SPORTS, among others. As a full-service agency, we offer clients a robust palette of services including advertising, media buying and planning, digital, communications, strategic planning, research, experiential and grassroots marketing.
- Supporting the administrative and coordination activities of client accounts
- Writing press releases, program materials and reports
- Developing social media content calendars
- Supporting the coordination of social media community management
- Monitoring and reporting on client media coverage
- Updating target media lists and maintaining relationships with journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Researching clients’ industries and marketing trends
- Participating in program ideation and group brainstorming sessions
- Preparing presentation materials for results reporting as well as new business efforts
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Excellent professional writing skills, with an ability to write and edit business correspondence and experience creating presentations
- Bachelor’s degree (will consider those in final year of school) in advertising, journalism, public relations, communications or marketing from an accredited university
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience in digital communications and social media as used in marketing and corporate communications efforts
- Experience within an agency, marketing department or corporate communications; exceptional recent college graduates from top programs will be considered
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
In order to be considered you must have an undergraduate degree (or final year of completion) from a U.S. accredited college or university and hold U.S. Citizenship, Residency or Work Authorization. Only candidates with these qualifications will be considered.
They manage the entire search process online.
They cannot accept calls regarding these positions; please do not phone.
They will contact candidates we wish to consider further within 30 days of receiving your application.
Cover Letter (Required)
In your application, please include a cover letter, written in English, which describes any previous experience you believe will make you successful developing and managing marketing and communications programs. Describe why you are the ideal candidate for this internship position considering the type of work Pinta performs for its clients. The letter does not need to be long (2-3 paragraphs). Just show them you know how to write with compelling language that will pique their interest enough to want to know more about you.
Job Title: Internship
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com