Being part of an AMA collegiate chapter is always extremely rewarding, but with the recent news from headquarters I don’t know what could ever been as gratifying as this. The American Marketing Association is now actively looking for two interns for Coca-Cola through its members!
Below find more information on this great opportunity as per the AMA.
Eligible Internship applicants must:
- Be full time undergraduates with senior status in fall semester of 2015 (ie. Seniors next fall with Dec. 2015 graduation or later. May 2015 and Summer 2015 graduates may not apply, sorry!).
- Have achieved a GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Be current student members at AMA National
- Be members of an active AMA Collegiate Chapter
- Involved in developing their marketing skills both on and off campus, including demonstrated leadership roles and a passion for marketing and global business
Each intern will report to a Director within the Global Marketing & Commercial Leadership organization within The Coca-Cola Company. Interns will work cross-functionally with internal specialists departments to support the advancement of various global marketing initiatives. The intern will be responsible for the timely and successful completion of daily tasks and longer-term projects related to driving business improvements within the company. Responsibilities include meeting, planning and execution, presentation and analytics development, workstream assistance, and project management. Did we also mention that this was a paid internship? It is!
Items to be submitted:
– A completed online application form submitted through Wufoo
– A recommendation letter (one-page max) from your AMA chapter Faculty Advisor
– A current transcript (If chosen as an award winner, an official transcript will be requested)
– A current resume
– A 400-700 word essay (Guidelines for the essay can be found at the internship page)
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at NOON (Central Time)
For more details and info on how to apply please refer to the internship page!