The Socialyse Specialist focuses on delivering social media communications across paid, earned and owned media. The Socialyse Specialist will focus on developing and delivering social campaigns across paid media, community management, blogger outreach, SEO and rich brand owned environments across all devices and platforms.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deploys social media programs and technologies to create innovative and creative campaigns in support of product, brand and marketing initiatives
- Manages and markets digital properties, including display marketing and Social SEO campaigns
- Consistently interfaces with and utilizes social media tool sets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram among others), mobile applications, blogs and widgets
- Works with teams to develop client proposals to identify opportunities to incorporate Social Media and other digital platforms
- Run queries in TGI to determine the most important social media activities and attitudes of the target
- Run reports in ComScore to identify the best channel partners related to each online activity or category of interest to the target
- Sends a Request for Proposals to vendors and analyze all proposals (both efficient and creative sides)
- Determines the best direction for the brand in the social media space using competitive data/examples, and a basic breakdown of how budget should be allocated by country, site, and format
- Manage Social Monitoring tools when necessary
- 2-3 years experience managing Social Media projects
Skills and Competencies:
- Expertise with web analytic tools and web technology implementation
- Expert knowledge on Social Media technologies
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Technologically savvy
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with extreme attention to detail while maintaining a sense of humor
- A proven ability to both do tactical work and set an overall strategy when working on a project
- Excellent communication and project management skills and the ability to work strategically with internal and external clients
- Experience managing people preferred
The duties described above are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify or change the work assignments of different positions at any time.
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their resume to Luis Nieves at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to be part of the #1 global independent provider of MRO services for Civil Aircraft?
Lufthansa Technik Component Services is looking for a full time Digital Marketing Intern eager to learn and passionate about marketing and digital media. The candidate will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the company and play a key role on selected projects that have a direct impact on the company’s national and global marketing initiatives.
The position is a 6 month-long internship, which pays $12/hour (40 hours per week).
How to apply: Applicants can send their resume with a short intro to email@example.com
Social media and Communications/PR internship
The primary role of the social media and communications/PR intern is to assist the entertainment department with its recruitment communications’ efforts, across different platforms, on a daily basis. The intern will gain an understanding of the department’s organizational structure and how its cross-functional relationships affect other areas of the corporation. Also, he/she will help increase brand awareness by developing and publishing relevant content, maintaining all social media platforms and analyzing data reports on all online active networks.
The social media and communications/PR intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Keep up with the social media calendar and schedule posts/updates accordingly.
- Post relevant content that creates a high rate of engagement with our online communities.
- Keep up with Casting and Booking recruitment requests and start ad campaigns according to the department’s needs.
- Research and share content that will increase audience interaction.
- Help execute and plan social media campaigns from initial steps to final reporting stage.
- Respond to comments or messages across all platforms in a timely manner with the appropriate information and with a friendly approach.
- Research stories, content or articles that are relevant to our audience and create new content based on popular or important subjects.
- Develop/draft story ideas and pitches to support overall brand awareness.
- Write press release/media alerts to support upcoming auditions, job openings, team member’s stories, events’ coverage, etc.
- National media and educational institutes outreach and partnerships.
- Check website’s content as needed
- Proofing overall marketing and PR materials.
- Other communications’ duties as needed.
- Label and archive digital content received from team members onto the respective libraries.
- Maintain and upload digital content onto the appropriate folders.
- Complete other digital media projects as assigned.
- Conduct and compile “Competitive Analysis” research, update folder on a bi-weekly basis.
- Find video or photo content within our team members’ network, receive proper consent, and archive for later use.
- Regularly check on industry competitors for online best practices.
- Best venues to hold auditions.
- Advertising sources for all entertainment disciplines.
- Find recruiting data that’d help develop successful advertising campaigns.
- Analyze reports from all online platforms to assess trends and activity on Carnival Entertainment’s website.
- Analyze auditions’ ad campaigns reports to increase success rate for future ones.
- Use Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Instagram stats.
- Must be working toward a bachelor’s degree in communications.
- Detailed oriented with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms.
- Creative thinker and self-motivated.
- Experience with Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing skills.
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Carnival Orientation
- Attend team meetings
- Cultural/brand familiarization ship visits
- Professional development training workshops
- Attend recruitment trips in the US
- Hands on experience
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their resume to Anaris Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org
StartUP FIU West Kendall will opening its doors this August and applications for the Innovation Internship are now open! The positions would start as an unpaid internships with StartUP FIU for the first six weeks. You would then be evaluated and depending on performance be offered a paid internship position that would run into the end of the Spring. In this internship you will have access to top people in Miami startup community, workspace, access to exclusive training and workshops and be paired with a community mentor.
The positions would start August 7th and 14th depending on the position.
How to apply: To apply for the positions please do so here: https://goo.gl/forms/Iwij6ZHBQFvv4xli2
Deadline to apply for the StartUp FIU internship is Sunday, July 23rd, 2017