Enovation Brands, Inc. is the U.S. importer of Luna Di Luna, VOGA Italia, Lady Lola, Ca’ Montini and other Enoitalia, SpA brands. Headquartered in Aventura, FL.
As part of a rapidly expanding organization, you will assist in the development and implementation of marketing and branding initiatives for our portfolio of brands.
- Assist with the implementation of national and local marketing initiatives
- Maintain and communicate Marketing Activity Calendars
- Coordinate the production of marketing collateral, manage materials inventory and dissemination to field
- Act as liaison to ensure efficient communication between Marketing and Sales Team
- Develop brand and corporate presentations
- Coordinate and manage brand asset database
- Coordinate the implementation of trade shows and national sales meetings, assist in the implementation of events
- Assist in maintenance of corporate website
- Develop and communicate Corporate Newsletter
- Perform administrative duties in support of Marketing teams
- Other duties as required
Demonstrated Attitude, Abilities and Skill Set:
This is a junior level role in a dynamic organization. The right individual will be a self-starter with a “Can Do” attitude, the ability to “wear a lot of hats” and the willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, manage large amounts of information, provide timely follow through and deliver against tight deadlines with on-going changes
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and able to distill key facts from large amounts of information to achieve deliverables
- Strong communication skills with the ability to process direction quickly and drive assigned tasks and projects through to completion
- Able to work independently
- Strong computer skills; MS Office with excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Professional telephone manner and customer interface
- Fluent English language skills, written and oral, including business English
- Team player a MUST
- This is a junior level role, prior experience in a Marketing and/or Sales support role in a supplier or distributor organization is a plus
- Experience in the adult beverage industry and/or three-tier distribution system a plus
- Experience with website management and WordPress a plus
- Note – this is NOT a PR or Social Media role, while this role will interface with the entire Marketing Team, PR and Social Media is not the main focus of this role.
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their resume to Ms. Lisa Schuster at l.schuster@enovationbrands.
A marketing firm recommended by AMA Alumna Aymara Lucero is looking for an in-house marketer for a roofing company.
How to apply: Interested candidates can contact Tom Weinkle at Tweinkle@vortexmiami.com