Costa Farms is a third-generation, family-owned group of companies headquartered in beautiful Miami, Florida (AKA plant paradise!). We are the leader in the houseplant and garden plant industry, bringing new and innovative products to market.
Costa Farms currently hiring a Summer Intern for their Learning & Organization Development Department. The internship will be focusing on marketing responsibilities, so they are seeking a Marketing major student.
- Support with marketing of the Career Progression program for farm labor (partner with Adriana to roll out the program and support the overall communication plan.)
- Develop handouts and materials for L&OD courses to enrich the learning experience
Development of microlearning video tutorials for:
- How to use YouTube and other apps to learn English or Spanish at no cost
- How to access MOOC learnings programs and create a marketing awareness campaign
- How to use SharePoint 101 (in both English & Spanish)
Other Responsibilities can include:
- Uploading feedback from courses into SharePoint
- Preparing materials for trainings
- Bi-Weekly Work Tip
The ideal candidate would have a background or interest in developing content (audio, video, graphic arts) for learning/marketing purposes, and possibly has an interest in being a part of the learning and development area.
The pay rate will be $12/hour and students can send the resume directly to Mayra Mirabal‘s email: email@example.com