Student Brand Manager Program
- drive Red Bull’s brand image on campus
- build belief in the products benefits
- ensure long term loyalty starting with the college experience through marketing, event planning, relationship development, and much more
Find more about the position and apply here!
Division & Brand Managers Assistant
What do they do? Find out here!
Looking for recent graduates seeking a full-time job for an entry level position.
- Supports all organizational and daily management aspects of various brands in L&B, working directly with Division Director and Brand Managers
- Assists in marketing and commercial reporting ; compiles and updates sales data monthly for internal and external reviews, meetings and presentations; updates visual database and fiche client
- Works in collaboration with Customer Service monitoring receipt of ordered promotional materials and promotions
- Contributes with punctual analysis of stock situation, assortment, benchmarking
- Assists in planning and coordinating trainings, team’s travel agenda and T&E reports
- Partners with Div Director and Brand Managers on on-going projects and events, contributing with suggestions
- Bachelor degree required
- Highly detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask
- Skilled at working independently as well as being a team player. Flexible/adaptable
- Agile with numeric exercises and advanced use of Office tool package -Excel charts, pivot tables, Power Point, Word
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Social Media / PR
- manage content
- keeping press files updated
- handle press sections on websites
- coordinate all aspects of events thrown by Terra Group
- managing event lists, mail and RSVP captures, staffing etc (basically someone to run the show)
Summer Marketing Interns
- working under the VP of Marketing
- set up marketing materials
- spreadsheets in excel
- major filing, organizing, and creation of marketing materials for events etc.
- Someone self motivated and very professional.
- proficient in Adobe Suite, CAD , Photoshop etc.
- Preferably someone who is comfortable with floor plans (since client is a real estate developer)
Location: Coconut Grove
Client: high end Real Estate Developer
Benefits: competitive pay, amazing benefits, 401k, Paid Time Off etc.
Any professional, eager to learn graduates (or soon to be graduates) please send your resume to email@example.com