AJCInvest/AJCRents is a full service Real Estate Investment company with over 25 years’ experience in buying investment properties, providing in house property management and offering real estate development opportunities.
AJC is looking for someone who is proficient in Photoshop, willing to work on a project per job basis.
How to Apply: Email Claudia Alfonso at Claudiaalfonso.ajcpllc@gmail.
Lilly Sales Internship
- 3 years of undergraduate studies towards a Bachelor’s or Advanced degree
- Expected graduation between Dec 2017 and August 2018
- Must be 21 years of age by June 1, 2017
- Completion of the Pre-Employment Screen(PES)
- Must be able to complete 10 consecutive weeks
- Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this position
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Demonstrate excellent communication/interpersonal skills, leadership ability, and the ability to learn & apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Possess strong influence/persuasion/negotiation skills
- Have a passion for helping people
How to Apply:
Go to: http://lilly.com/careers/student-opportunities/Pages/student-job-search.aspx. Scroll down to “Search Openings” and enter the ID #28804 in the Req ID field.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
ShadeFla is looking for a Shade Structure Design INTERN! ShadeFLA designs and installs custom shade sails, retractable roofs, canopies and high-wind umbrellas for hotels, restaurants, playgrounds, and resorts throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Learn all about the shade industry and various types of high-wind products
- Design shade sail products in AutoCAD and Google Sketchup
- Report to company president and lead designer (lead designer will mentor student)
- After initial training phase, work independently on projects and estimates
- Learn to estimate jobs
- Attend installations
- Prepare permit packages
- Learn project management skills
- Present product Powerpoint presentations to architecture firms
- Meet with customers to discuss design ideas
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Preferred third year student or later
The job is located at 561 NE 79th St, Miami, FL 33138.
Ideally, the student will have his/her own vehicle, but this is not required. Our office is accessible by public transportation. Take the Metrorail to Government Center and then take the #3 or #93 bus.
Includes hourly pay and metro pass (if needed). Flexible hours. Minimum of 15 hours per week. Start August/September 2016. Duration is 1 semester or entire academic year.
*Note: The student may choose to accept the internship for academic credit instead of wages. It is the responsibility of the student to arrange for approval for academic credit from the appropriate academic department prior to accepting the internship for credit.
How to Apply: Email Andrew Meade at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Intern at ShadeFLA
ShadeFLA is looking for a Marketing Intern. This is a paid, part-time position, recent graduates may apply to work full-time for a single semester only.
- Research and update potential client lists of architects, designers, and hotel managers
- Explore new potential markets and effectively promote ShadeFLA to these markets
- Prepare company promotional emails using Robly
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations, product guides and other promotional materials
- Regularly post to social media including blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages
- Update website to maximize traffic (SEO experience preferred) and track audience using Google analytics
- Knowledge of and experience with social media and networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Strong background in marketing or public relations as determined by internship experience and number of relevant classes taken and passed
- Strong background in writing; must have excellent spelling and grammar
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and research skills
- 15-30 hours per week commitment (during business hours, 9 am – 5 pm, M – F)
Our office is located on the Upper East Side of Miami, at 561 NE 79th Street, Suite 330.
This position is for the autumn months only; August through December. Possibility to continue as part-time intern during spring semesters depending on performance.
How to Apply:
In your email, state which hours you are available. If you have questions, call 305-75-7423